Do you have a quality short film script that you would like to see made into a short film?
Eye Films Limited are looking to source a number of original short film scripts from up and coming UK-based writers who are keen to see their work realised on the screen and at film festivals.
Since 2007 we have seen a number of our own short films exhibited nationally and internationally and are looking for new material to work on ahead of our next feature film in 2018.
We are looking for scripts that are strongly thematic and with the potential for stunning visuals and sound.
We want stories that engage, entertainment and captivate.
While scripts can be in any genre, we are particularly interested in “mumblecore”, drama and horror. Scripts should be no more than 12 pages in length and should be live action.
If you submit your script to us we will sign a basic NDA to protect your copyright, including a pledge not to share your script or idea with anyone outside of Eye Films.
If we think the script is worth considering we will offer an initial development option. An option is not a guarantee your script will be made.
Please note that we will not offer feedback on scripts we do not option and we cannot accept work written by those under 18 years of age.
Eye Films Limited will fulfil all of the production management and expenses and also work to ensure that your story is put in front of key festivals in the UK and internationally.
SHORT FILM SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Submissions should be a spec script NOT a shooting script (if you don’t know the difference check out this article)
- Submissions should be made by the original author of the script. The covering email should confirm specifically that you are the author of the material. If the script has multiple authors you should specify who they are and have permission of all rights holders to submit the material.
- Adaptations of an original work or work featuring characters, locations and/or situations by a different author will not be considered.
- The author of the script should be aged 18+ years of age and can be based anywhere in the UK.
- Submissions must be properly formatted in the film industry standard format.
- Submissions must feature the author’s name, address and contact details (email and/or phone) on the title page.
- We will get back to you with the basic NDA as soon as possible.
- In respect of an option, there is no timetable for reply.
Submit your script here: email@example.com
DO NOT SUBMIT CV’s OR SOLICIT WORK VIA THIS EMAIL. YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BLOCKED.
When we need crew, we’ll advertise for crew.